Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Doll Project (Round 2)

Hey lovelies! Sorry it's been pretty quiet around here...I've been feeling a bit under the weather (and my chapped and makeupless face in these photos proves it, ha!) I'm a bit late but really wanted to post my outfit from the second round of the Paper Doll Project. This time, I was paired up with the lovely Cassie of Peachy Keen. I asked her to style my new wedges and I love what she came up with:
studded t-shirt: Target
belt: too old to remember
skirt: J. Crew
wedges: Modcloth

I always wear this t-shirt with pants and would have never thought to pair it with this skirt, so I'm so glad Cassie thought to pair them because I love the combo. She did choose a different belt for me but I could not find it for the life of me, so I thought this one was close enough. She also suggest some pretty socks, which I didn't do this time around but am totally going to try with these wedges in the future.

Thanks for an awesome outfit, Cassie! Check out how I styled her here, or click here to see all of the Paper Doll Project partners!

13 comments:

Louise said...

Gorgeous!! You both did a great job!

Ife' said...

The wedges are GREAT! the skirt and top are a great combo. Isn't funny what other people can see in your closet, that you wouldn't have thought of yourself. Of course, once you put it on, it's like "Duh!?" Lol.

You look fab, and I hope you're feeling better!

xoxo,
Eboni Ife' (The Fashionista Next Door)

Fabienne Jach said...

Those wedges have so much character, it's great to see them paired with a skirt so they can shine. Nice!
:) f
The House in the Clouds

Cassandra said...

Sorry you're feeling sick. :(

I'm so glad you liked the outfit! :) I had a lot of fun styling around those adorable (!!!) wedges and I think it looks great on you! Oh and I loved the belt you picked to go with it.

(I just posted your outfit! I love how it turned out as well!)

Ashley said...

I hope you're feeling better now! I've been sick myself recently (what's with this? It's almost June! Why are we sick?!?) and I know it's been really difficult for me to bounce back and get back with the swing of things.

This outfit is lovely, of course. Your wedges are fab, and that's such a great belt! Cassie did a great job.

Take care, darl!

mary louise said...

this is lovely! great shirt and shoes. love the blog and your style; definitely following!

http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

alex said...

Your skirt is lovely! Great style:)

Elaine said...

How fun!! Those shoes are so hot!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie said...

Hello Kellie!

Lovely outfit you have here. I'm totally crushing on your shoes! I think your friend did a great job pairing the top and skirt! The colors are adorable together and remind me of rubber duckies in a bubble bath! :)

-Josie, 8bitgrayscale
Please check out my giveaway here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions shared on your own blog.
Something else I would like to convey is that weight reduction is not supposed to be
about going on a celebrity diet and trying to reduce as much weight that you can
in a few days. The most effective way to lose
weight is by taking it slowly but surely and obeying
some basic suggestions which can provide help to make the most from your
attempt to shed weight. You may realize and already be following a few of these tips, yet reinforcing knowledge never
hurts.

Here is my webpage: free single websites

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your article. One other thing is individual states in the United states of
america have their own laws which affect people, which makes it very hard for the the nation's lawmakers to come up with a brand new set of recommendations concerning foreclosed on home owners. The problem is that a state features own legal guidelines which may work in an unfavorable manner in regards to foreclosure insurance plans.

Feel free to visit my page ... deptak.org

Polly Bland said...

beautiful wedges!!!! I love them! XO!

love, polly :)

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?