Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello, May!

I'm excited about this outfit for several reasons. 1) It was almost too hot for this thicker t-shirt today. Amazing. 2) I love the red, blue, and brown color combo. 3) New shoes!
t-shirt: Old Navy
belt worn as scarf: Tucker for Target
skirt: Forever 21 
booties: Qupid via Modcloth

These photos remind me that I am whiter than white.

The height on these is pretty extreme, but it's fun to pretend I'm about 5'7" for a day. I can even reach the top shelf of the cabinet without the help of a chair.

Don't you love the little twists down the front? Sigh.


Here's to a great week!


11 comments:

Louise said...

Those are some awesome wedges! Wow! I really like how they add a modern edge to your classic outfit. Adorable.

hurricanekerrie said...

I've never seen anyone wear a belt as a scarf before! I learn new things from style bloggers everyday! :) Kudos on pulling that off. It's a nice pop of color to your outfit. This skirt is fab and so are your shoes!!!

Katie said...

LOVE this outfit! You look fantastic! The wedges are amazing - love the open/closed front of them! Perfect for A) summer and B) not slipping off! :)

I <3 pale girls! :)

Missy said...

your outfit is soooo cute! I am loving the shoes Fierce!

Cheers
http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/
Missy

Hair Romance said...

Love the braid! Brilliant use of a belt as scarf and hot shoes too xxx

Molly O said...

Love your skirt! Just writing to let you know I'm passing the "One Lovely Blog Award" onto you! Check it out here

Melanie said...

Those are some seriously fabulous shoes. Love your skirt, too!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

LyddieGal said...

Taking the belt off the tucker dress to wear as a scarf is so clever! Now you can put a touch of that fab print on everything!

Glad you are getting some nice weather, enjoy!!

Chic on the Cheap

MONKEYFACE said...

Skirt twins!! Okay I didn't wear mine today but now that I'm seeing you looking so adorable with it with stripes and awesome brown shoes I wish I had! Thanks for the inspiration, doll, you look positively '50s cute!

rebecca said...

What a gorgeous outfit! The skirt is darling and those shoes are amazing! You have fabulous style. So glad I found your blog!

rebeccawithanR

Lee Oliveira said...

Great outfit..you pulled off those colours so beautifully..
Love the skirt
Lee x

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?