Friday, April 29, 2011

Romping

Here is my accidental romper. I like to think of it as more of a faux dress. I totally thought it was a real dress when I bought it, only to realize there were leg holes when I got home. I rarely wear it because of this, but thought I would introduce it to the gorgeous weather today.
romper: Forever 21
pearls: gift
belt: American Eagle
tights: Target
oxfords: Steven "Melin"
The problem with this romper is that I feel like an overgrown toddler wearing it, so I thought I'd dress it up with some pearls, tights, oxfords, and a low bun. It is the Royal Wedding day after all.



Also, I finally got my tripod back! Perfect day for it, too. Have a beautiful weekend.

4 comments:

Heather - Inner cupcake said...

Cute! I don't think I could deal with a romper myself, so I'd probably just cut the legs up and sew them back together and turn it into a dress. Love the classy accessorizing :)

Heather - Inner cupcake said...

Reread that and realized it could come up snarky. It is not meant to be! I love pearls, oxfords, and buns and think it was a fun choice to go with the romper! Sigh. end of the work week.

Lee Oliveira said...

What a lovely shot. Lovely your blouse
lee x

Chelsea Lane said...

it is SO CUTE! love how you styled it. and yaay for royal wedding :) :) the weather where you are is GORGEOUS!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?