Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twisty

Dear friends, I bring you...GRASS! And my 8/30 (I'm ridiculously behind on posting outfits...catch-up soon!
striped t: Target
belt: Forever 21
skirt: Target
tights: Kohl's
shoes: Bass via 6pm
necklace: gift 
Not to keep talking about the weather, but let's be real—this winter is insane. Seeing grass in my front yard is a huge deal. 
My tights are all twisty now after sitting at work. I sit in really odd positions. I find it so uncomfortable to sit normal and find myself tucking my legs under me and doing a half squat in the chair. It's fine now because I work in an office mostly by myself in the day, but it was kind of embarrassing in college. Do you sit weird too?

Also, have you entered my giveaway for this fun necklace?

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I can see grass now too, its awesome :D I love your skirt!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the necklace....and your striped top..too cute!! I see some grass after the past few days of the big thaw too, lol....We will have a couple 50 degree days, then back to 29:(

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

Cole said...

Thank goodness for sunshine & warmth melting the snow! I was getting so tired of it being so cold! love your skirt!

Erin D said...

Very awesome outfit<3

Linda said...

I would have thought the tights were supposed to be that twisty, no? They look so fun that way!

The Auspicious Life

Melanie said...

LOVE your skirt. I've been wanting a lacy skirt for so long...

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

Nadine2point0 said...

I'd absolutely wear this necklace! Following you now:)

Prissy said...

I love those tights with that skirt. I also love the color of the skirt. I have this same skirt in a pale pink!! Cute!!

Prissy (Rush Our Fashion)
www.rushourfashion.com

Annebeth said...

hahaha I totally am a weird sitter too :D I just have too little fat on my ass, it is too skinny so I can't really sit comfortably in the same position for a long time :D I love this mix, it doesn't make sense but it totally works!

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?