Monday, February 7, 2011

I kind of look like my grampa today...

Of course on one of the nicest days I can't make it outside to get an outfit picture. I had so much to do today! Work has been crazy busy to the point where I feel like I'm in finals week at school again. I didn't take any photos over the weekend due to living in sweatpants while teaching, so I grabbed these inside tonight after it got dark.
pearls: gift 
tank: Old Navy
plaid shirt: Target (these are like $3.50 in store now, buy similar here)
jean leggings: Kohl's Elle
wedge loafers: Bass via 6pm

I love these shoes so much and I'm not sure why. I don't wear them as much as I'd like to, which is why I included them in my remix. So comfy with an odd mix of grandpa and cute chunkiness.

That's #5! Hope you all have a great week.

9 comments:

Caro said...

Adorable! I love the plaid.
--Caro
http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com/

Collette Osuna said...

You do NOT look like a Grandpa...hahaha..I love the plaid...looks super cute on you...love how its blue instead of regular red...super cute shoes too....Im soooo over daylight savings too....bring back the light!!! lol

Stop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

Katie said...

LOVE these shoes! They pair perfectly with the plaid top! Adorable!

Erin D said...

BWAHAHA I love the title for this post! Make it a weekly series! ;)
But seriously, I'm really digging the outfit. Plaid is always an awesome choice <3

CessOviedo said...

Oh gosh! Those loafers are adorable, love the fact they are wedges! Your grandps must'e been stylish! haha lovely outfit!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Heather - Inner cupcake said...

It's a lot of unexpected pieces, but I really like the way that you put them together! Hopefully all the things going down at work right now are good things. I'm so glad that you're posting on a regular basis- love getting to see new posts from you.

Stylepint said...

I don't think it's grandpa at all...you look great in plaid! =)

Melanie said...

Whoa--I love those wedges. So cute.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

Molly said...

You must have a hot grandpa. {And by saying that I'm neither hitting on you nor your grandpa.}
I'm just saying you look good.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?